Module 4 - Downloading Tools
1. Adobe's pdf reader
this is an essential software for all the users surfing on the web as lots of documents are pdf files. The lucky thing for this task is that I have been this for a long time both on my Uni study and the personal life, so I can say I am quite familiar with this.
2. Media Players
here it is. I downloaded Apple's QuickTime player, and it looks just like other media players. I havent noticed how different it is from others, but I am gonna keeping testing later on.

3. Search Manager/Combiners
this is an searching engine combined with many searching engine together, I feel pretty ok with it although I dont think it is a neccesary tool when we are very convenient to use "google" and other searching webs.

4. Bookmark Manager
this is a software that manage bookmarks, I dont think it is useful for me. so I just roughly get to understand it, and know how it works just in case sometimes I have to use it (maybe not).
5. Pagesucker
this is a software that could download a website, at least I saw it working by downloading something form the webpage I intered.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home